Sunday, February 3, 2008

Bone to Pick!


Boy have I got a bone to pick with the human who puts out the Courier. Let me be clear here: I am very proud of my beloved wife's civic work in the community and believe her efforts have helped speed up the timetables for Downzoning and Landmarking Carroll Gardens! She went to the rally last week dressed in this pretty red "Downzoning" number and I was okay with that, even though it was a little too short for my comfort zone. But did the press have a field day with her or what? I mean, they make her look like a prostitute on the front page. I saw the paper at the subway plaza while sniffing around last night, and I have been sick ever since. I may be a dog but I am a male first and foremost. And I know what every other dog in the Gowanus is thinking about my wife right now and it sickens me. So tomorrow morning first thing on my list: Call "Shame on You" and see what I can do..... grrrrrr....

No comments: